10.21.2010

We got the call!

We received a call yesterday morning from our agency saying they had found a baby girl on the special needs list that might be a good fit for us.  We were expecting a toddler and we were a little shocked to find out that she is only five months old (very young for a special needs referral)!  We also expected her to have orthopedic issues, since this was our main need, but she has a heart murmur as her special need. We had a doctor review her file and today we wrote our letter of intent!  She is beautiful and we are all feeling very blessed today!  We will share pictures as soon as we are approved.  Thank you for your prayers yesterday!

4 comments:

  1. My heart jumped when I read this! That's wonderful news! I was thinking about you all day yesterday. I never heard of one so young on the list. What a blessing! God is good! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness!!!! Praise God!! I can't wait to see you Sat. and give you a hug.
    ~Angie

    ReplyDelete